Business Lessons You Can Adapt from Big Corporates
“Experience is the best teacher.”
It’s not necessary that you have to know everything before you start a business, so many new things will come along the way and eventually, you will learn anyhow.
Consider Apple, Tesla, SpaceX, Google, Microsoft and Amazon. These are the companies that went huge, after many years, and every young entrepreneur should know these famous business lessons;
- Look outside the box when sourcing Talent: Your first 10 people will determine how far your company can go, so hire slowly and fire rapidly.
- Encourage your Employees to think big, even to quit, if it’s for the best: Make your employees your asset so that they will work long way for you and you don’t need to train people every now and then.
- Be clear with your expectations: Whatever targets you make for the day, month and year, be specific and achieve them anyhow and show it to your team, make it a habit and you will never miss your goals.
- Be intentional with how you build your work culture: Your work culture should look motivational to your employees, otherwise they will not stay longer and you can’t just take enough time to train them regularly. No company have enough time and money to train new people frequently.
- Understand metrics and data, and don’t misuse them: Your data is your real wealth, make sure to protect your golden wealth. That will get your company very very far from your competitors.
- Give employees a way to shine: Even if your employees are achieving little goals, make a big noise that they have to achieve big goals next time, you just have to respect them, everything will be done automatically.